Friday, October 28, 2011

This season...

I absolutely love this time of year, it is so magic and special to my heart. I love wearing warm sweaters and beautiful cashemere scarfs, wrap myself in a warm blanket and enjoy a freshly brewed chai latte in front of my fireplace. It feels so amazing, so heart warming. It feels like her majesty autumn is slowly becoming colder as is getting ready to embrace the winter season. Beautiful pumpkins are now everywhere making this time of year blossom. I really like this quote by Albert Camus "Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower".

I'm so inspired by this sweet burning aroma of the woods coming from the fireplaces. It makes me desire to paint and dream. Even if Christmas is not here yet, I can hear it slowly coming with tender whispers saying - I'm almost here. I'm inspired to attend the biggest Christmas choir performance here in Toronto, Messiah by Handel and various classical and ballet performances. Ah, so amazing.
Sending you lots of love.



No comments:

Post a Comment