Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What do you wish to make time for?


What do you wish to make time for?

This is a question asked by Jamie Ridler Studios on Wishcasting Wednesday.
I just love Jamie’s questions, they are so deep and inspiring. It feels like they are filled with magic and sparkles.

I really wish to make time for so many beautiful things in my life. I wish to paint more, I have a desire to create a big painting and show azure shining sea that I’ve seen many times in my dreams. I wish to make time for reading more, I really feel that it is so important to read a lot… reading brings so many interesting ideas. I also wish to have more time each morning to do these amazing brazil exercises that I started a year a go and then stopped.

I desire to start making dream boards and writing in my journal. It really feels like time passes by so quickly and there are so many things I wish to fit in my calendar. I wish to attend performances, concerts and exhibitions, travel to Europe and get inspired by it’s beauty and charm.

I also feel that because the world is filled with so many interesting things, there will be always a time shortage as it’s impossible to do it all. I wish to make time for just relaxing and enjoying the moment.


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful wishes!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishes. As Daria wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wishing... :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wishes - may you make the time to allow your creativity to truly express itself, and may the painting and the dreamboards and your writing be the fullest expression of yourself possible.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much all for these beautiful wishes!!! :))

    ReplyDelete