Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Wave of Creativity

It is so heart warming being inside a cozy apartment, drinking French Provence tea with petals and dreaming about life. These past days, I've been feeling as if something important has happened in my creative life. As you remember from my previous posts, I've been searching for a new wave, for a new touch. I was looking here and there and yet could not find it. I could feel sometimes this new style coming so close, yet I could not express it on paper. Two days ago, my dream came to pass.
It was a beautiful morning and after having my morning tea, I decided to go to the bookstore and draw with my newly bought coloured pencils. When I got in the store, I had an urging desire to buy a new Moleskine Sketchbook! even though I already had one. I could feel that something very important is going to happen in my life. So I bought it, got some inspiring books and found a quite seat. As I was flipping through the pages of these books, I could feel through the pages this inspiration coming. I started drawing, not like I used to draw before (first the sketch with graphite, then transfer to a good paper) - no, I started drawing with a gold marker! :) It was so new to me. Then colours came to my mind.. I started drawing and drawing. So in these past days, I can clearly see my new style and I would like to share it with you.

1 comment: