Thursday, August 5, 2010

Nashville Love illustration

I absolutely love divine desserts. I like flipping through the pages of inspiring books and drinking freshly brewed coffee. I like tea with rose petals...

I would like to share with you my newest illustration that I created for a Nashville Magazine. This is going to be the cover page of Nashville's events calendar. I was inspired to make it very elegant and divine.

This illustration reflects romance, seduction and beauty. They are in deeply in love and despite all the crowd around them, they fly away on the wings of love. This illustration reflects their first dance. They barely know each other, yet they are in love. They've been waiting this moment since they were born, dreaming about.

He said: "I've been waiting you all my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment