Monday, August 16, 2010

My new creative life


My dearest readers, I would like to share with you my newest illustration and also what's been happening in my creative life. I've recently started creating an art journal, it is basically a journal filled with inspiration, thoughts and dreams. As I was creating collages, I was thinking about what's deep inside my heart and I could feel that there is a strong desire, need to work on my style and come up with new ways of expressing myself. As you noticed, all my ladies and gentlemen have their eyes closed... and that's how I used to illustrate for years. Something is happening deep inside of me and I have a strong desire to open their eyes. This is my first illustration that has a lady with her eyes wide open. I think it's very symbolic and spiritual. As if a new wave of creativity and life came inside my heart. All I want is to catch it and express it on paper.  

No comments:

Post a Comment