Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dreams

Here is my new painting - San Jean Cap Ferrat dreams... I wanted to express my joy and happiness being in French Riviera. This place inspires me so much! I understand many artists who moved there like Picasso, Chagall, Matisse, etc. They moved there because of this beautiful colour and light. I dream to move there too, I feel that I'm going to paint so many more beautiful paintings while being inspired and captured by love and peace. 


About the painting:Lilacs are filled with tenderness and spring atmosphere. These flowers are very special and unique. I feel like indulging a glass of Monbozilliac white wine on my beautiful terrace in San Jean Cap Ferrat overlooking the sea. Dream and Inspire, inhale beauty and exhale love and peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment