Monday, May 23, 2011

Dancing beauty

For several days, I've been listening to Chopin's beautiful music. It feels like a dream, like a divine dance in my heart. Every single note has its own feeling, story and dream. I have such a desire to create something so beautiful, so heavenly... so many things I want to draw, to express. It feels like my heart is overflowing with diamonds and pearls. Each diamond is a divine feeling, an expression, an illustration. 

I really like this image of a young lady dancing. I feel like I'm like her, dancing like music and soaring like a swan in the Heavens.

I haven't been writing in my blog for so long and miss it so much. So many beautiful things have happened in my heart for the past months and today is the day of my new artistic journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment